Monday, September 21, 2009

If you are new here, you may want to have these bargains delivered right to your email or subscribe via RSS Feed. If you are new to couponing, check out my post "Couponing How To's". Thanks for visiting!

Earn Gift cards for reading your email!

I love rewards programs and My Points is a great one. I just received my second Target gift card in the mail in only a few months. All I did was read the emails they sent me on a daily basis and earn points. You can earn a lot more faster by responding to offers and shopping through them, its up to you. Its free and you have nothing to lose! Click below to try today!

MyPoints
Earn Gift cards for reading your email!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your Comments! Please tell me what you think.