Thursday, August 6, 2009

If you are new here, you may want to have these bargains delivered right to your email or subscribe via RSS Feed. If you are new to couponing, check out my post "Couponing How To's". Thanks for visiting!

Boston Market Review

images

I was recently given the opportunity by Boston Market to eat at one of their restaurants. I was very happy to do so since I had eaten there years ago and remembered the food as being very good. I was not let down this time either. Boston market is not your average fast food restaurant. They have fast food pricing but the food is exceptional. It’s like eating what you would make in your own home.

I had the meatloaf meal like the one seen below. It was delicious. Everything was cooked just right and made me feel as I was at grandmas house eating Sunday dinner. I will definitely be returning in the future to try more of their diverse menu.

meatloaf-boston-market-031509

The only downside I could find is the lack of locations in my area. If they could open a few more stores that would be great!

Boston Market ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your Comments! Please tell me what you think.