I was recently contacted by the people at Break Pal to review their program. They gave me a free membership to their program to use along with their desktop widget. All i had to do was download the small widget from off of Yahoo and set it to pop up while I am working at my desk as often as I wanted. I chose every 30 minutes. It pops up and says “Its time to exercise !” It then gives you a choice of several different types of exercises that you can do from your desk or with little room. Its a great way to get your daily dose of movement and keep your energy up too.
No Time To Exercise? Then Deskercise
- Desk Exercises let you get in Shape Right at Your Desk!
- Get the Same Results as if You Drove to the Gym every Day and did a 45 minute Aerobics Class. (Without driving to the gym or spending 45 minutes.
- Have better mental clarity throughout the day.
- Get more done.
- Avoid desk related health problems
- All with a very simple idea
Discover The Fastest, Easiest, Most Convenient Way To Get Into Fantastic Physical And Mental Shape.
Break Pal is offering a free Lifetime Membership and download to their program to one lucky winner! Contest ends 10/6/09.Winner will be chosen at random and notified within 24 hrsby email and on this blog.
Enter up to 5 times:
1) Go to Break Pal’s website and come back here and tell me something you found out about them in a comment.
2) Add my button to your page and leave a comment with a link to your page.
3) Follow me and leave a comment telling me.
4)Blog about this contest and leave a comment with a link to your post.