This is a great new site for savings! I love coupons and use them almost every time I shop. When I shop in stores I use tons of paper coupons but what do you do when you shop online? Well, you stop by Couponchief.com and find your savings there.
Here’s how it works:
1) Most online retailers now include a field to enter a promotional or coupon code during the checkout process. Some typical discounts might look like "10% Off your order" or "Free Shipping on orders over $25"
2) Head over to CouponChief.com and search for the domain where you're making a purchase (ie. http://www.target.com or even just target.com)
3) Write down or copy the code to your clipboard. Then click the "use it" link to go directly to the store where you want to make a purchase.
4) Shop around the store and find what you want to buy.
5) During checkout, look for the special box that says coupon or promotional code. Sometimes this might be after submitting your credit card but always before final order submission.
6) Submit the coupon code you copied down earlier and...
7) Voilà! You should see your savings applied.
It’s that easy! Almost every store on the web has a place for a promo code and if you search hard enough you can usually find one but with Couponchief.com now you don’t have to search all day for your savings, they have done the work for you. How great is that?!
Here’s a quick example of the type of coupons you can find there:
Click this link for great money saving codes for Sears - http://www.couponchief.com/sears
Click this link for Walmart codes-
Try this one for Amazon.com -
There are sooo many stores to choose from. Start saving today!