Friday, December 18, 2009

If you are new here, you may want to have these bargains delivered right to your email or subscribe via RSS Feed. If you are new to couponing, check out my post "Couponing How To's". Thanks for visiting!

Blog Changes

Hi everyone,
I am making some major changes to my blog within the next day or so. Due to some major changes in my daily routine I have decided to stop listing the weekly grocery and drug store sales and coupon matchups. If you are a regular reader, you have surely noticed the lack of posts lately. This is due to my lack of time because I recently went back to college and my step son came to live with us full time. So, beginning today, I will be providing you with all the latest coupons, freebies, reviews, and giveaways I can, but if you need the weekly grocery sales you can find a list of them at BeCentsable's Grocery Gathering. Thank you for your patience!
Blog ChangesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your Comments! Please tell me what you think.